Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Muffin. Absolutely muffin.

Hi! So...I just returned from my fantastic vacation back in the states! Not that anyone is reading this... HA HA HA! I could just drivel on and on about how horrid the muffin is that the airline gives you for breakfast, and no one would know the difference! Then I could mention that I have finally broken down and eaten said muffin. But...

Back to the vacation...
at home, it was great to do things like split firewood and shoot guns again. And be surrounded by trees and not worry about walking in broken glass when barefoot. Visiting family and friends was so wonderful, so wonderful! At the beach, surfing for the first time was super fun, except when I got boarded in the throat. Sand sculpturing was fun for all, except for cold-weather mulder and scully, who, in addition to having to wear winter outerwear the entire time, were eaten or trampled by almost everything I made.
"DON'T POKE IT IN THE EYE, MULDER!"

Then I used their heads to capture a ghost crab. Which brings me to the crabs! I held ghost, fiddler, and blue crabs. The fiddlers were in our yard, the ghosts on the beach, and the blues in the harbor. You can go out at night and catch them! But hold onto your sandals...

If you fall off the surfboard, can you say you were ghostriding it?

1 comment:

Tom said...

Poor Mulder and Scully. Sweating their little plastic heads off.