Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Great Potato non-Famine

So one of my friends is graditated and is moving back down to her home near London. We had a going away potato-pancake-thingymaboberoo dinner for her, just her and another friend and I. First group dinner at my new place! everything went well, except my pans were non-non-stick and that was a real problem, until we got out the griddle pan thing! solved! 'sorted'

the pancakes were made by grating up potatoes, sweet potatoes, and carrots, then add flour and eggs. I accidentally grated my finger, so unfortunately they were no longer vegetarian...heheheh at least i was excused from further grating duties.

after a good meal, its nice to watch a good film. like a miyazaki film! yay! we were a bit limited in choice since my laptop only plays USA dvds...so we watched Nausicaa. we also listened to my bro's pirate theme cd. all was well.

1 comment:

Soontar Cerulien said...

It is really really gross that you grated your finger into the food and it became non-vegetarian!