Monday, March 10, 2008

Yay!

Recent fun activities:

going to bank to deposit loads of cash from church, discovering bank is closed

wiping tea off ALL the papers on my desk after spilling it spectacularly

wiping cranberry juice off ALL the papers on my desk after spilling it spectacularly

drawing cool picture for Soontar's friend, having dog shake mud all over it, cleaning it up in photoshop, coloring, sending.

getting the BEST looking bunch of bananas, only to discover they have SECRET nasty brown spots on the inside! ARGH!

receiving awesome handmade horse stained glass from friend for birthday! HORRAY!

3 comments:

Soontar Cerulien said...

Ah yes, that money was just resting in your account for the church, eh?

That always happens to me, only with apples.

brandonamp said...

I will consider the mud as gifts from four legged friends!

Emilz said...

har har har, nice Fr. Ted reference there.

Yes, there ARE still some splotches visible! humorously, I didn't notive the mud until I was JUST ABOUT TO SCAN IT