Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mac and Cheese in a can

Just because its available, doesn't mean you should buy it.

The bro and I were talkin' 'bout Mac'n'cheese awhile ago. Not Macaroni and Cheese the dish, so to speak, but Kraft Mac and Cheese. Everyone's favorite neon orange foodstuff. Living in the UK, I haven't eaten any in ages. I don't think it is available here. Probably due to the excessive use of colorants or something. But I miss its unique flavor. Flavour. So when I spotted macaroni and cheese IN A CAN at the grocery store, I thought, hmm, this has real potential for being Mac and Cheese-like. BUT NO! IT WAS SO BAD! It is thick and creamy, but in a bad way! It is almost flavorless, there is a faint taste of BAD, though. Today's lesson: don't buy mac'n'cheese in a can.

The Daihatsu Hijet is the cutest van ever. EVER. I saw three of them in my field of vision the other day and was AMAZED (they're pretty rare).

3 comments:

Soontar Cerulien said...

I ate Mac & Cheese. It was good. I can't believe how much butter they say to put in it!!! Butter is delicious! Is it legal for me to mail you some mac&cheese boxes??

brandonamp said...

I've heard of cheeseburger in a can... Do people across the pond often eat such items?

Emilz said...

its GOTTA be legal
man that would rock
or you could just send the cheese packets

cheeseBURGER in a can?!?!? that is shocking...