Monday, January 7, 2008

That was my december! those were my snow covered dreams!

Wow, where did December go? Well, the first half went into crayfish experiments. Forty replicates. yessirree. The second half went home, or rather I did. At home I had lots of fun visiting the relatives,
looking at excessive Christmas light displays,

hauling and decorating our weirdo tree (it looks like it wants to eat us),

and drinking 47 pound rooster.

you know, what everyone does at Christmastime.

I also played the new Zelda game, alot, because it was so grate. THE ONE WHERE YOU CAN SHAPESHIFT INTO A WOLF AND RIDE A HORSE. Unfortunately I didn't have time to finish it before I returned to England. That just means next time I come home I can play EVEN MORE.

But now I'm back in the UK, taking care of business, like renewing my flat contract, putting up window insulator sheet stuff, rearranging my furniture (desk -> heater), dogsitting, feeding the crows, and petting my crayfish.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you a lot. The nighbours got a new yellow lab puppy named Maggie, and I have been taking her for joyous snowy barky walks. I got slippers for Christmas. They don't stench....yet.

Unknown said...

And also, how is the Pie?

Emilz said...

omg, my slippers definitely still stench. the Pie is in upheaval because I'm watching Jenny's dogs again. she loves to play fetch with Amber. but it is raining so everyone is covered in filth! enjoy the puppy...