Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Crow Bag

What the world needs now is not love, sweet love, apparently, but crow bags. Supply is extremely low. Demand, it would seem, is anything but. Almost a year ago, my mom made this awesome crow purse for me. Technically, crows have black bills, but nonetheless it is MY CROW BAG. Almost everytime I encounter someone new, and they see the crow bag, they make some comment. Its so cute. Its so amazing. Its so unique. Its so lovely. And it is, all of those things. It fits everything I need inside. It has nifty wing-shaped pockets. It has a zipper. It has handles. It has a friendly smile. It can even hold unusually-long things due to the triangle beak!

In short, everyone loves the crow bag. But would they actually like to have a crow bag? I'm not sure. Maybe they like it the same way they like my crayfish hat:which I do not, by the way, take out in public, unlike the crow bag. Still, I think there is a market for crow and perhaps other similarly shaped bird bags. Collect the whole set!

2 comments:

Soontar Cerulien said...

Two pictures this post, and both are a little scary. I must admit I am impressed with the crow bag. Any ideas for a men's version?

Emilz said...

crowmanbag
crowman bag
cro-magnon man bag?
hehehehe