Saturday, August 25, 2007

Virgin Media chaps me arse

as the scottish friend says. Mainly because my phone still doesn't work, after calling Customer 'Care' 4 times, 1 technician visit, and being on hold for half and hour. luckily the broadband works, freakishly...

In other news I have attracted birds to my back patio by providing tasty treats. So far have great tits, blue tits, doves, magpies, robin, sparrows, and a wren. Haven't seen the magpies lately, maybe should provide dog food for them. If only I could get some crows, then tame them.

Also last night I went to a(nother) going away party for a visiting Italian student - somehow she managed to aquire more friends in 3 months than most people do in a year...reminds me of a certain someone... We played pool/snooker and had good times!

No comments: