Sunday, August 12, 2007

Swedish Castle of Dreams

Yes, my housemate and I journeyed to IKEA this weekend. Picking up some items for the new flat, like a super cute fishy rug for the bathroom and kitchen stuff, including a spatula. Maybe we should have gone to Spatula City for the spatula... Tomarrow I get to watch as the flat is inspected to see what needs to be fixed/cleaned/replaced before I move in....which was supposed to be on the 10th! arg!

In other news, I've been watching the TV series 'Nadesico' again. I can't decide if it is brilliant or ridiculous, which is interesting because the characters are asking the same question about Gekiganger, the TV show within the TV show... Does it contain a working formula for peace, or a code demanding the total annihilation of a perceived enemy? Can there be ubiquitous righteousness?

No comments: