Saturday, July 26, 2008

I am terribly excited...

...about my new vacuum cleaner. It is possibly the best vacuum cleaner IN THE WORLD. I really needed a good one, as the one that came with the flat, though brand-spankin' new, was definitely not up to the task of cleaning a carpet covered in dog hair, Emily hair, and all the dirt I rather freely track in. So I ordered a refurbished Dyson Animal upright vacuum cleaner, and today it arrived, in all its lightweight, easy-to-use, purple-and-grey glory. So far the results have been phenomenal. I sucked up THREE chambers full of gunk already (it doesn't have a bag, but rather a tube-like chamber). WOW. and that was just my living room and hallway. It is even more amazing because I had just vacuumed with my old one a couple of days ago, and thought I had done a pretty good job! The house doesn't even have that just-vacuumed smell, thanks to the HEPA filter. Well, I could go on. Maybe I'll put up a photo later.

5 comments:

brandonamp said...

ANIMAL!

Man yeah, vacuums are pretty cool, they clean up the floor and don't afraid of nothin.

Emilz said...

no they don't! XD

Soontar Cerulien said...

Yeah, but can you switch it from "suck" to "blow"??

brandonamp said...

Mega Maid?

saun said...

where can i get one, too. i hate my current vacuum. are they avail. in the u.s.?