Saturday, January 28, 2012

Recent weekend activities

Last weekend I had a chance to finish this little project:


Yes, it is a Chewbacca-head tissue box cover. And yes, it is ridiculous! When I first placed the facial features on it, it looked fine, and Chewbacca-like. But then, when I actually glued them in place I must have shifted them slightly, and I was left with THIS. I think maybe he just looks a little TOO interested. "Oh, you have a cold? HOW EXCITING"

This weekend, I finished making a bag - the pattern says it is a messenger bag. I neglected to take a photo, maybe I can add one at a later date. The outside is navy with sunburst patterns, and the inside features roosters. Surprise!

Also, I finally got a video of Tasha and I running an agility course to put on here. It is only a practice run, but it's the same as what occurs at an actual trial, basically. Except where she jumps over the ring fence at the beginning, ha ha ha. Enjoy!

There are 17 obstacles in this run: jump, dog walk, jump, jump, 12 weave poles, jump, jump, jump, tunnel, jump, jump, jump, tunnel, A-frame, jump, jump, tunnel.



There are no mistakes in this video, though it is Take 2. The first time I ran off-course (took a wrong turn) almost immediately and of course Tasha followed me, then stared at me when I stood, confused, in the middle of the arena...

No comments: