Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Photo from Peaks walk

Here is a photo of our team at the end of the walk. As you can see, the charity we were fundraising for was the British Heart Foundation. Since Tasha didn't get a t-shirt I let her wear my completion medallion, tee hee.



I just noticed at least one person is missing from this picture, there was another female involved and the other guy who rode up in Carl. Hmm. Where could they be? I suppose they had not finished yet.

I believe that is one the three peaks, Pen-y-ghent, in the background. Not 100% sure though...

And yes, that is a Honda Integra Type R in the background :D It followed us around during the race it seems, it might have been carrying the BHF official photographer or something.

1 comment:

Soontar Cerulien said...

Pretty cool, it looks like the Pie Master enjoyed it the most, eh!

"followed us around during the race" I imagined it transforming and climbing up the peaks for some strange reason...