Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Spider has all his legs!

I finally got a photo of my bathroom pet, the spider. He looks hungry for pill bugs! unlike the other spider I found when I moved in, this one has all his legs. I named him but have since forgotten the name.


Today I went for a nice stroll and found some horses! What a lovely horse. The pie enjoyed eating their dung. disgusting.


I ended up near the Meanwood Valley Urban Farm, so I went in and looked at the chickens. There are about 200 hens, and no roosters. They used to have roosters, but they would guard the door (top left in photo) so some chickens had to stay inside, and others couldn't get in. And they fought and any blood is bad blood since its open to the public.


Tasha's favorites were the rabbits.


One of the rabbits looked like David Bowie (from movie Labyrinth). I think Tasha is still dreaming of him. and his little, delicious friends.

2 comments:

Soontar Cerulien said...

I watched this Korean movie the other day called Ghost House, and this guy had a fear of chickens because when he was a kid his dad cut off a chicken's head and the body chased after him - so the ghost made all these chickens chase him around the house and he was freaking out.

saun said...

kill happy spider before he/she bites you & you become unhappy. also you may need to feed Tasha a little more........ Love, mom